Astellas Us, LLC
San Francisco, CA, United States
Sales, Pharmaceutical, Marketing
Developing innovative therapies is one of the most challenging, most essential and personally rewarding fields in science. This is the most exciting time to be a part of Astellas, a company with a uniquely collaborative and patient-focused culture.
There's something special about working at Astellas. It's reflected in our focus on the people we serve, the way we treat each other and the results we achieve together as a company.
Astellas is announcing a University Relations Representative
opportunity in the Western Region.
States included in the Western Region are: Arizona, California, Washington and Oregon.
The University Relations Representative is responsible for coverage of an assigned territory. This position will be responsible for covering different territories within a sales area on an as needed basis over the course of the two year (max) assignment. Incumbent will be required to live in the territory in which he or she is assigned at any given time. Ability and willingness to relocate within the area is required. Territory assignments are subject to change based on business need. Relocation and housing assistance will be provided.
The University Relations Representative will be considered eligible to apply for a permanent Sales territory after 12 months of hire date or at the Area Sales Director's discretion.
- Ensure the achievement of sales goals in territory by promoting Astellas products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography including Urologists and Primary Care Physicians.
- Responsible for educating customers on the use, characteristics, advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related to promoted products.
- Responsible for representing Astellas in the field and for ensuring high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in territory.
- Responsible for maintaining effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
* Bachelors Degree
* Valid driver's license in good standing
* No criminal convictions resulting in suspension/revocation of driving privileges within the last 7 years
* Recent college graduate with less than 2 years professional experience preferred
* Previous Pharmaceutical Sales internship experience and / or prior direct selling experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
CA, San Francisco
Astellas Us, LLC
Website : http://www.us.astellas.com
Aiming to become an R&D-driven global pharmaceutical company contributing to people's health Astellas Pharma Inc., to fulfill its business philosophy to "Contribute toward improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products," is actively engaged in business as an R&D-driven global pharmaceutical company.